Like It Or Not…Facebook Is Your Friend!
Facebook should be your friend! Like it or not, it has become a marketing tool you can no longer ignore.
Facebook…I know, I know… it’s not your cup of tea; it’s for teenagers who like to socialize; it’s for checking out your old friends to see how they’ve aged. Both are true but most importantly, it’s a valuable, FREE tool to grow your business!
Centers often don’t take the value of Facebook seriously; they think it will mean having to be on it all the time and they KNOW they don’t have time to do that. NOT TRUE! BES X Facebook GameConnect is easy to set up, and will give your center exposure without you having to be involved! It’s quick and easy! It puts your players in touch with their “friends”—right from the lanes. With BES X, they can “Like” and “Check In” at your center, and publish game events directly to Facebook®. Facebook® GameConnect keeps bowlers involved in the game while letting them share their fun on Facebook, without interrupting play. It’s more fun for them, and it’s free, super-effective word-of-mouth advertising for your center!
It enables them to post exclusive content from their game, including bowling graphics, achievements and results, automatically —something they couldn’t accomplish with their smartphone.
With more than 750 million active Facebook users and almost 50% of them on Facebook daily… stop… think about it, don’t you want a piece of that action?
Let’s explore a few more reasons to “Like” Facebook:
- CAN TEACH YOU ABOUT YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE. Your fans are there because they are aware of your center, and want to learn more. While they are certainly expecting to receive useful information from your Facebook page, you can also be collecting useful information from them through their participation.
- ABILITY TO “HUMANIZE” YOUR CENTER. While your Facebook page may be representative of your center, it also allows you to show the human side of your business through one-on-one conversations, personal tidbits and non-business interaction.
- GOOD FOR SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. Having a Facebook page for your center can be an effective way to direct traffic to your center. Your posts, links and other activity that are contained on your public Facebook page can also give you an SEO boost if they are indexed by search engines.
- SETS YOU APART FROM THE COMPETITION. When it comes to social media, not having a Facebook page or presence on other social networks can cost you opportunities, especially if your competition is using social media and using it well. According to July 2013 eMarketer, 47% of small U.S. businesses have a Facebook account. This means that 53% of Small businesses do not. Does your competition?
- PROVIDES CONSTANCE PRESENCE. Continually keeps you in front of your customers and potential customers. One of the biggest benefits of having a Facebook page for your center is the ability to have status updates, shared links and videos, and other information appear in your fans’ news feeds once they “like” your page.
- EMPOWERS YOUR CUSTOMERS to be your full time advertising Ambassadors! With the ease of Facebook GameConnect or simply your center Facebook page if you don’t have GameConect, customer will share their great bowling experience with their friends, and you will reach thousands of potential customers within minutes. AND, hearing it from a friend gives it an automatic seal of approval!
- MAKE MORE MONEY! Consider this… Fans show 41.72% greater spending annually than non-fans.
Your center Facebook page is a valuable source of attracting customers and should be constantly nurtured to gain more fans. BES X Facebook GameConnect does the work for you! Attracting new fans will help quickly grow your revenue. Wouldn’t it be nice to grow your open play business by 41.72% by simply encouraging your customer to utilize Facebook GameConnect and have a good time?
If you don’t have a center Facebook page, set one up today and don’t miss out on the opportunity to make new friends. Follow the easy steps provided by Social Media Examiner to set up your center Facebook page.
What are you waiting for, don’t you “like” making more money?
Don’t be shy…we want to hear from you! Give us your feedback!