Better Guest Management
Constant changes in mandates have everyone looking for ways to be more efficient and provide a safer environment for their guests. Occupancy restrictions and social distancing mandates make it necessary to encourage your guests to adhere to these new protocols. Here’s a quick tip for those centers that need to have their guests wait in their vehicles until it is their turn to enter the building to play or eat. Did you know you can create specific waitlist for those guests that need to wait outside until it is their time to enter the building? It is so simple.
Simply set up a New Time Game Resource (Entire Building, Waiting Outside or name of choice) and choose it as the resource from the Wait List. This will make it simple to manage guests safely and conveniently. You can send an SMS Text message to any wait list resource (bowling, waiting outside, etc.) to notify the guest when it is their time to enter the building.
It’ as easy as 1-2-3
- Create a new time game
- Conqueror Pro Centers (2019 and older) = SETUP > TECHNICAL SETUP > TIME GAMES
- Conqueror X Centers (new in 2020) = SETUP > MODULES AND OPTIONS > TIME GAMES
- Assign as resource in Wait List
- Enter guests information
Need a little help?
- Click on the ? button on the page for step by step instructions
- Watch the video in CUSTOMER PORTAL>MANAGEMENT SYSTEM>TRAINING MODULE>TECHNICAL SETUP, TIME GAMES https://www.qubicaamf.com/customerportal/static/66bf3460-05b0-414a-87a3-f6b6c47c4719/TimeGame.html.
Conqueror is filled with ways to assist you in operating your center more efficiently and serving the customer more conveniently. What’s your favorite Conqueror hidden jewel? Share it in the comments below. Together, WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS!