Halloween wouldn’t be complete without the age-old debate: Zombies or Vampires? How do you determine the champions of this eerie competition? Fear not, for we’ve got the ultimate solution – a HyperSquad challenge that will not only settle the score but also decide who foots the bill for the night: the bloodsuckers or the brain eaters!
Step 1: Choose Your Side
Gather your fellow Halloween enthusiasts, friends, colleagues, family, literally anyone, and take sides. Will you be Team Vampire or Team Zombie? It’s time to channel your inner Edward Cullens or embrace your undead spirit.
Step 2: Book Your HyperBowling Lane
Find a HyperBowling center near you and reserve a lane for your HyperSquad challenge. Make sure to check for availability, as Halloween can get pretty busy.
Step 3: Define the Prize
What’s at stake for the winners? Will it be a round of drinks, or perhaps a tantalizing Treat Mystery Box that you’ll all put together? Decide on the sweet reward that awaits the victorious team.
You’re all set for a spooktacular night of Trick or Treats on the lanes.
Summer is over, school is back in, and fall leagues are in the air. That also means it’s time to start getting ready for Halloween. This is the perfect holiday to get creative and transform your bowling center into a spooky wonderland. There are plenty of ideas when it comes to bowling centers and Halloween events. Today we will share a few ideas with you to help you get started on your successful Halloween event.
- Decorating – Make sure to get your staff involved. They will see this as a fun task, and they can be very creative in transforming your center into a fun environment.
- Costume Contest – Have customers and staff dress up and offer gift cards and other prizes for winners. You can break this into many categories including adult, child, and staff. This is also a great opportunity to get pictures to post to your social media. This will get customers sharing the photos and posts which will be more exposure for your center. The gift cards can be from your center or from other local businesses. Remember you can ask for these to be donated. Businesses like to be promoted during big events like this.
- Trunk or Treat Event – Parents enjoy bringing their kids to a safe event in the community. This is also a great way to get people to your center who may not have been there before.
- Halloween Music – Make sure to keep the theme going by playing all your favorite Halloween music.
- Set your default BES X environment to HalloPin – Frightfully fun for all ages.
- Have a Match My Monster contest – have a staff member bowl to create their monster using Monster Factory and have customers attempt to match the monster for a prize. Here’s a social media post and MMS Ad to help you get started.
These are just few things we have shared with you today but for more ideas and tips make sure to listen to our Seeds Of Success episode
S2E Ep26_Let’s Get Creepy. Listen on all major podcast platforms.