Summer is over, school is back in, and fall leagues are in the air. That also means it’s time to start getting ready for Halloween. This is the perfect holiday to get creative and transform your bowling center into a spooky wonderland. There are plenty of ideas when it comes to bowling centers and Halloween events. Today we will share a few ideas with you to help you get started on your successful Halloween event.
- Decorating – Make sure to get your staff involved. They will see this as a fun task, and they can be very creative in transforming your center into a fun environment.
- Costume Contest – Have customers and staff dress up and offer gift cards and other prizes for winners. You can break this into many categories including adult, child, and staff. This is also a great opportunity to get pictures to post to your social media. This will get customers sharing the photos and posts which will be more exposure for your center. The gift cards can be from your center or from other local businesses. Remember you can ask for these to be donated. Businesses like to be promoted during big events like this.
- Trunk or Treat Event – Parents enjoy bringing their kids to a safe event in the community. This is also a great way to get people to your center who may not have been there before.
- Halloween Music – Make sure to keep the theme going by playing all your favorite Halloween music.
- Set your default BES X environment to HalloPin – Frightfully fun for all ages.
- Have a Match My Monster contest – have a staff member bowl to create their monster using Monster Factory and have customers attempt to match the monster for a prize. Here’s a social media post and MMS Ad to help you get started.
These are just few things we have shared with you today but for more ideas and tips make sure to listen to our Seeds Of Success episode