Time To Reflect
We always hear the famous line, “New Year, New Me” but before jumping into 2023 let’s take some time to reflect on the past year. Let’s review the year by thinking back to what worked and what might not have worked as well as you had hoped it would.
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”Tony Robbins
Did you obtain all your goals? Take a look at what goals were reached and which ones fell short. As Malcolm S. Forbes once said “Failure is success if we learn from it”. Goals that weren’t reached in 2022 are opportunities for 2023.
It’s key to evaluate the good and bad of your previous year to help set goals for the upcoming year, adding more of what worked and infusing the lessons learned from what didn’t.
Below are some questions that you can ask yourself about 2022 and some that will help you prepare for a successful 2023.
- What were your 2022 goals?
- Which of those goals did you accomplish?
- What were the reasons for not hitting some of your goals?
- Out of the goals that weren’t accomplished, which will you continue to work on in 2023?
- What will you do differently to hit those goals you didn’t reach but will still work on in 2023?
- Looking back on 2022 what accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What is your #1 goal for 2023?
- Is your 2023 marketing plan in place?
“Without a plan, even the most brilliant business can get lost. You need to have goals, create milestones and have a strategy in place to set yourself up for success.”Yogi Berra
Planning and evaluating are both so important for reaching goals and should not be done haphazardly. Invest the time. Need a little help planning? If you are a Conqueror Maximization Program Preferred customer and have not utilized your consultative marketing sessions, contact us today and we’ll be happy to get you on the schedule. Request a consultative call now!
We hope you had a great 2022 and will have an even better 2023! Wishing you a Happy New Year!
“Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan.”Tom Landry